The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) is a federal, anti-poverty block grant which funds the operations of 23 Community Action Agencies across the state. This CSBG network coordinates and delivers programs and services to low-income Kentuckians in all 120 counties.
Community Developers help:
- Family Self Sufficiency Program
- The Weatherization Program
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Winter Care
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Heart of Kentucky United Way and United Way of the Blue Grass Financial Stability Programs
- Heart of Kentucky United Way Achieve Education Program
- Salvation Army Crisis Assistance Program
- Senior Citizen Food Commodity Program
- Community Friends Outreach Food Pantry Program
To find out what we can help you with, please call your local office!
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) begins in November and lasts until March 31st or until funds are depleted. This program provides energy assistance to low income clients to assist with heating bills.
To receive help, please bring the following information with you at the time of your visit:
- Your most recent heating bill or verification from your landlord that the heating expenses are included in your rent.
- Proof of Social Security Number or Permanent Resident card (Green Card) for each member of the household.
- Proof of your household's (all members) income for the preceding month.
- ID Card for the person applying.
160 Township Square
Lawrenceburg, KY. 40342
225 West Walnut Street
Danville, KY. 40422
73 C. Michael Davenport Blvd.
Frankfort, KY. 40601
107 S. Campbell Street
Lancaster, KY. 40444
213 S. Main Street, Suite 103
Nicholasville, KY. 40356
201 East Main Street
Stanford, KY. 40484
1475 Louisville Road
Harrodsburg, KY. 40330
340 E. Washington Street
Georgetown, KY. 40324
285 Beasley Road
Versailles, KY. 40383